||General Nursing and Midwifery
|3.Age & Sex
||The candidate must be (Female only) between the ages of 17 to 27 years as on 1st January of the same year of the session.
- She should be citizen of India
- She shall be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for atleast five years preceding the date of making the application for admission to the training Academy.
- The residential certificate should be issued by Gazetted officer/MLA/Zila Parishad Sabhadhipati/Mayor of Municipal Corporation.
||H.S (10+2) Examination or equivalent from a recognized board/Council with minimum 50% marks in Aggregate.
- Marks obtained in the vocational or additional subjects will not be considered.
- Application form to be filled up in candidate’s own handwriting as per profoma. All the columns should be properly filled up.
- Application should be accompanied by attested photocopies of all the documents.
- The following documents to be submitted :
- Mark sheet of H.S examination or equivalent examination.
- Age proof certificate- Admit card or certificate of Madhyamik examination or equivalent examination.
- Five recent self-signed passport size photographs must be duly attested in which one is to affixed on the top right hand corner of the application form.
- Two photocopies to be provided of the scholarship document (if any student is availing).
|7.Submission of Application
||Application must be submitted to the Principal of Neotia Academy of Nursing.
||Candidate should be medically fit.
||Merit list will be prepared according to marks secured in H.S. examination, Viva & written examination.
|10.Vacations & Holidays
||As per norms laid down by West Bengal Nursing Council.
||A Candidate shall be eligible for admission to the examination as the rules laid down by the West Bengal Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council.
||The students who are declared successful in the final year examination are eligible for registration with the W.B.N.C. as Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.