Age & Sex
The candidate must be female only. Married or unmarried aged between 17 to 35 years as on 31/12/2022 for the Academic Session 2022-26.
- She should be citizen of India.
- She shall be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for atleast five years preceding the date of making the application for admission to the training Academy.
- The residential certificate should be issued by Gazetted officer/MLA/Zila Parishad Sabhadhipati/Mayor of Municipal Corporation.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and vernacular. Candidate must have secured minimum 45% of marks in PCB taken together and passed in English individually. English is compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Desirable performance in joint entrance (JENPAUH) examination conducted by the university.
Selection will be based on JENPAUH merit list and counselling.
Candidate should be medically fit.
As per norms laid down by West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
University examination will be conducted every year on the subjects covered during that respective year.
The students who are declared successful in the final year examination are eligible for registration with the W.B.N.C. as Registered Nurse.