Age & Sex
Completed the age of 17 years and not exceeding 28 years on or before 31st January of the year of admission. Female only.
- She should be citizen of India.
- She shall be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for atleast five years preceding the date of making the application for admission to the training Academy.
- The residential certificate should be issued by Gazetted officer/MLA/Zila Parishad Sabhadhipati/Mayor of Municipal Corporation.
- Passed 10+2 Examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and vernacular.
- Desirable performance in joint entrance (JENPAUH) examination conducted by the university.
Selection will be based on JENPAUH merit list and counselling.
Candidate should be medically fit.
As per norms laid down by West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
University examination will be conducted every year on the subjects covered during that respective year.
The students who are declared successful in the final year examination are eligible for registration with the W.B.N.C. as Registered Nurse.