Age & Sex
The candidate must be female only married or unmarried aged between 17 to 35 years as on 31/12/2021 for the Academic Session 2021-24.
- She should be citizen of India.
- She shall be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for atleast five years preceding the date of making the application for admission to the training Academy.
- The residential certificate should be issued by Gazetted officer/MLA/Zila Parishad Sabhadhipati/Mayor of Municipal Corporation.
HS (10+2) examination or equivalent examination pass from a recognised board / council with minimum 40% aggregate and 40% in English.
- Marks obtained in the vocational or additional subjects will not be considered.
- Application form to be filled up in candidate’s own handwriting as per profoma. All the columns should be properly filled up.
- Application should be accompanied by attested photocopies of all the documents.
- Mark sheet of H.S examination or equivalent examination to be submitted.
- Age proof certificate- Admit card or certificate of Madhyamik examination or equivalent examination to be submitted.
- Five recent self-signed passport size photographs must be duly attested in which one is to affixed on the top right hand corner of the application form.
- Two photocopies to be provided of the scholarship document (if any student is availing).
Submission of Application
Application must be submitted to the Principal of Neotia Academy of Nursing.
Candidate should be medically fit.
GNM Nursing DIRECT admission for session 2021-24 is going on.
Vacations & Holidays
As per norms laid down by West Bengal Nursing Council.
A Candidate shall be eligible for admission to the examination as the rules laid down by the West Bengal Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council.
The students who are declared successful in the final year examination are eligible for registration with the W.B.N.C. as Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.