||Bachelor of Science(Nursing)
||Number of Seats
||Duration of the Programme
||Age & Sex
||Completed the age of 17 years and not exceeding 28 years on or before 31st January of the year of admission. Female only.
- She should be citizen of India
- She shall be a resident of West Bengal uninterruptedly for atleast five years preceding the date of making the application for admission to the training Academy.
- The residential certificate should be issued by Gazetted officer/MLA/Zila Parishad Sabhadhipati/Mayor of Municipal Corporation.
- Passed 10+2 Examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and vernacular.
- Desirable performance in joint entrance (JENPAUH) examination conducted by the university.
- Selection will be based on JENPAUH merit list and counselling.
||Candidate should be medically fit.
||As per norms laid down by West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
||University examination will be conducted every year on the subjects covered during that respective year.
||The students who are declared successful in the final year examination are eligible for registration with the W.B.N.C. as Registered Nurse